[scribus-dev] Fwd: Great meeting you in Saarbrücken

Leonard Rosenthol lrosenth at adobe.com
Fri Jun 14 04:17:07 UTC 2019

Actually, every commercial font that allows embedding at all allows for full embedding.  Of course, the definition of "full" varies based on the use case - as PDF doesn't require various tables to be present in the font (even in full embed) so that you may not have all the necessary metrics or other information for proper layout (kerning tables, GSUB/GPOS, etc.)

Leonard