[scribus-dev] Fwd: Great meeting you in Saarbrücken

Andreas Vox andreas.vox at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 19:01:45 UTC 2019

Hi ale,
IDML looks rather large and closely tied to Indesign.  I'd prefer something
more modular, e.g. XML+CSS for the stories and SVG for the layout.
Application preferences should not be part of the interchange format.
Since the goal is to also have a formatted document as part of the format,
I don't see why we shouldn't just augment PDF with the missing parts.