[scribus-dev] Fwd: Great meeting you in Saarbrücken

Tamir Hassan dev at tamirhassan.com
Thu Jun 6 19:23:04 UTC 2019

On 6/6/19 7:46 PM, Leonard Rosenthol wrote:
> If folks are considering using PDF in such a fashion - I am more than happy to participate in the discussions.

Hi Leonard, you might remember me. We spoke at the last PDF Days
conferences in Berlin (in 2017 and 2018).

The idea is still very much in a conceptual stage and there is a
prototype, and I've also had several discussions with Matthew Hardy and
Richard Cohn about it.

Maybe this might be a chance to get the idea of a unified file format
going, which could be a win-win for both Adobe and the Free Software
community?

Best,
Tamir