[scribus-dev] compile error with OSG frame

Victor Van Voorst vvanvoorst at icloud.com
Tue Feb 12 21:40:43 UTC 2019

Thanks Craig.

Victor

On Feb 12, 2019, at 10:00 AM, Craig Bradney <cbradney at scribus.info> wrote:

Hi Victor

It’s a mailing list that you can remove yourself from. See the bottom of every email from the list.

Thanks
Craig

On 12 Feb 2019, at 08:41, Victor Van Voorst <vvanvoorst at icloud.com> wrote:

Hi Craig,

Am I still registered on Scribus?  If I am, could you please unsubscribe me and take off the mailing list?  We have finished the yearbook, therefore no longer need to be with you.

Thanks,

Victor