[scribus-dev] no icons found :(

dockattt katttdoc at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 04:30:30 UTC 2018

i got it to work!  I had to hack the iconmanager.cpp file to figure out
where it was looking for the files.  I'll have to figure out why it was
looking there in the morning.  Outputting the baseIconDir was key to
solving it.  I just had to copy the directory you pointed out:

/install_dir/share/scribus/icons

And put it there.