[scribus-dev] looking for a rev that will build

dockattt katttdoc at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 00:34:29 UTC 2018

Yes, I've gone through and made sure if everything that says was NOT
Found was installed.   Compile has started.  I haven't found a dev
version of the poppler-data package.  The other 2 I believe I did.

This package was also required:

libpoppler-private-dev

I was getting this error message during cmake that said this was being
set to NOTFOUND:

|POPPLER_INCLUDE_DIR fingers crossed! |