[scribus-dev] looking for a rev that will build

dockattt katttdoc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 21:09:53 UTC 2018

I just looked at the latest svn rev and the code is still(in importps.cpp):

         tmp.setColorRGB(Rc, Gc, Bc);

while ScColor has

     /** \brief Define color as a RGB color with specified values */
     void setRgbColor(int r, int g, int b);

and

the setColor is defined like this:

/** \brief Same as the Constructor but for an existing Color */
     void setColor(int c, int m, int y, int k);

so I'm thinking tmp.setColorRGB was intended to be tmp.setRgbColor(Rc,
Gc, Bc)

doc katt