[scribus-dev] python: Pillow?

dockattt katttdoc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 04:15:18 UTC 2018

another question would be how useful it would be for beyond 8 bit
images.  I haven't been able to resolve through looking in the docs how
you determine the bit depth of a channel.  I've come across some bug
reports that says it can't handle 16 bit images. I've been only using 8
bit ones.  I guess I'll have to test that question at a future date.  I
hope Pillow isn't limited to just 8 bits!