[scribus-dev] Fw: Re: [scribus-team] Re: CxF- colour plattes (e.g. from freie Farbe) in Open Source applications

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Sat Dec 9 01:28:35 UTC 2017

I don't know if you had the same problem I just noticed, but there may
be something wrong with the newDoc() command. I noticed I was creating
pages that were huge. The units were in millimeters, but the
measurements were as if they were points, so a width of almost 600
millimeters.

Here is a workaround version in case you saw this. What I did was create
the page in points, then convert to millimeters.

I'll check again tomorrow, but may have to report this as a bug.