[scribus-dev] Improve CalendarWizard

Le Jeune Vincent vincent.ljeune at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 16:12:39 UTC 2017

Okay, thanks for all comments and reply.

After a checkout about some information on PyQt4 and PyQt5, tk is ugly but
really easier to get it working fine.
To get PyQt the users have to install a package not nativement installed
... And we already started working on it, then I think we will stick on
this choice.

Vincent