[scribus-dev] Speed improvement success

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Thu Nov 17 11:45:28 UTC 2016

Le 17/11/2016 à 12:30, Fahad Al-Saidi a écrit :
> There are a lot of work have  been done in CTL to improve the speed. However, Jean has fixed linked frames slowness
> recently in trunk and I think you haven't tested yet ;-)

hmmm...
scribus-indigo dates 16th november so i think it includes #21515 which is Jean's fix
and i have tested it and that's why i have noticed the improvement !
I have not seen other commits for speed improvements in trunk as for now.$

Great when that is also merged in CTL version (future of scribus).
And great when CTL also brings its own speed improvement.

JLuc