[scribus-dev] a bug about Page Type

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Wed Nov 9 08:15:00 UTC 2016

Le 09/11/2016 à 00:47, Gregory Pittman a écrit :
> I think you're right.

possibily accept these sorts of masterpage,
but scribus should not restrict to these.

Even on a facing page document,
a document might have various sets of Left / Right matches.
When i have 10 possible left masterpages for this document,
and also 10 possible right masterpages
i dont want to create 100 couples of left+right masterpages.

JLuc