[scribus-dev] a bug about Page Type

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue Nov 8 17:04:39 UTC 2016

hi greg

imo, rightness and leftness of master pages are simply wrong in scribus.

(well, it's not really "imo"...)

facing master pages should be defined as one master page and the left /
right version should automatically be picked (depending on the page
where it is applied).

it's not a hard fix, but someone has to do that. and, first, there
should be some awareness that the current situation is screwed.

and adding workarounds in the scripter is imo not the way to go.

ciao
a.l.e