[scribus-dev] Is the scripter compatible with python 3?

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Sun Mar 27 16:22:21 UTC 2016

On 03/27/2016 10:26 AM, Sergio Spina wrote:
> Is the scripter compatible with Python 3?

As far as I know, there shouldn't be any problems with python 3.

In regard to your other question, Scribus is using your systems
resources to the limit, so you just have to wait it out.
I made a script that took all the images from a directory and made an
album out of them, and it there were a large number of images, Scribus
and the system would be dead for a bit.