[scribus-dev] Branching/Forking Strategy

Scribus User scribus.user at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 21:01:09 UTC 2016

On Sat, Mar 5, 2016 at 1:24 PM, JLuc <jluc at no-log.org> wrote:

> Le 05/03/2016 19:03, John L. Poole a écrit :
>
>> Were this project in GitHub, I'd just create my on branch or fork.
>>

> Well it is : see http://scribus.io/
>
> Does anyone have a suggested approach for my needs above?
>>

> I'm curious about your tweaks and hope to be able to discover them.
>
> Have you thought of proposing some patches to the core team ?
>
> JLuc

Hey team,
jlpoole has submitted a patch in the past: see 13712
<https://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=13712>

jlpoole, FYI The HOST-Oman folks forked from scribusproject/scribus which
is a mirror of Scribus SVN. They are staying in good communication with the
Craig and that I think is the key here going forward.

/Kunda