[scribus-dev] Windows Library Packages - Log Bug?

Jean Ghali jghali at libertysurf.fr
Fri Mar 4 08:06:23 UTC 2016

Le 04/03/2016 05:22, John L. Poole a écrit :
> I attempted to build the latest Scribus library packages consisting of:
>
> scribus-1.5.x-libs-msvc2012-20160213.7z
>      scribus-common-libs-20150620.7z
>
> using Visual Studio Express 2013.
>
> I encountered 13 minor errors in poppler and librevenge.  Should I log a bug?

You should log bugs to the respective projects here, ie poppler and document liberation
project:
- poppler : https://poppler.freedesktop.org/
- document liberation project : http://www.documentliberation.org/projects/

As the main development platform of those projects is not Windows, it will be better if
you can provide them patches also.