[scribus-dev] Permit usage of scribus fountain-pen as icon in gimp

staedtler-przyborski staedtler-przyborski at web.de
Sun Jan 31 22:14:54 UTC 2016

Dear Scribus Developers,

as I'm currently porting all gimp icons to svg I too want to 'renovate'
outfashioned gimp icons a bit.

The gimp ink tool used in the past an ink-bottle as icon. IMHO a
fountain-pen would fit much better there, and your's is simply the best
(ways better than the feather designed by Jakub Steiner which is part of
the tango libre-art icon set used in gimp).

I painted an icon based on your fountain-pen together with an ink-bottle
in background (see attach).

Hope you agree with the usage.

Many thanks in advance

Regards

Klaus Staedtler

BTW. GIMP starting with 2.10, will have 'icon-themes'. A new - alraedy
complete - theme will be symbolic (everybody has symbolic icons
nowadays) , with many icons there designed by me. So if you ever want to
make a symbolic theme by your own and you need icons therefore. Don't
hesitate to ask me if I can support you. I surely will.