[scribus-dev] Wiki Login/Authentication Down

John L. Poole jlpoole56 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 15:04:45 UTC 2016

I am unable to login to the wiki at
http://wiki.scribus.net/wiki/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&returnto=Scribus
which then display to me a page with my Username already filled in the
password populated.  When I click "Login", the same page is returned
with no indication of failure or success.  I suspect the authentication
mechanism is broken.

Moreover, in case my password was not correct, I tried to reset my
password at http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Special:PasswordReset and
when I supplied my username "jlpoole" (or "Jlpoole" in case there is
some case sensitivity somewhere), the page just refreshes.
--
Email Rider

John Laurence Poole
P.O. Box 6566