[scribus-dev] Scribus CTL

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Wed Jan 20 10:17:47 UTC 2016

hey dawood

> it seems no one from core developers have any interest on CTL other
> than Andreas.
i don't think that this is true.

but the other ones do not know the topic as well as andreas does and
they do not know the details on what andreas has been doing / planning.

> If I make my changes on my own I afraid that no one will accept that
> huge changes so I will wait until no other option.

that's why i'd like to see your work being integrated as soon as
possible and in small stable chunks.
(and that's why you probably need to create a document explaining the
work you did... and the concept you're implementing)

the longer you wait, the harder it will be to produce patches that can
be checked and approved by devs who do not know every detail of what
your doing...

keep up the good work!
a.l.e