[scribus-dev] Breakdown of Scribus source code.

John Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Tue Jan 5 15:59:22 UTC 2016

I am about to embark on a project to list the
C++ modules of Scribus in an hierarchical list
such as
Top module
    module x
    module y
      module aa

Where modules x and y are called from Top module
and module aa is called from module y etc.

In other words a kind of a hierarchy chart
without the graphics.

I am going to do this just for my own use in
understanding the structure of the stuff I
compile every night. If there is another tool to
assist in my understanding of what fits where
please point me to it. I really don't want to
reinvent the wheel.

--
John Culleton
Wexford Press