[scribus-dev] Scribus CTL

Craig Bradney cbradney at scribus.info
Tue Feb 23 11:06:47 UTC 2016

>>> 1) Should I submit bugs to https://github.com/HOST-Oman/scribus/issues <https://github.com/HOST-Oman/scribus/issues> ?
>>> 2) Are you guys going to have a roadmap to help testers see where you'd
>>> like to see tests more focused on?
>>
>> Bug reports are welcomed, also I’m planing to use the GitHub issue
>> tracker to track the status of the project.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Khaled
>

> Nice rendering. 1.5.1 on the left, HOST on the right. Characters are more rounded.

I’ve got the two trees loaded up in a side by side code diff program. Some of the differences will be removed once you apply the most recent changes in svn. I’m not sure exactly where you are up to r21025 or before?