[scribus-dev] Scribus 1.5.1 released

Gord Caswell ve4jhj+scribus at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 19:43:20 UTC 2016

On 13 February 2016 at 17:01, "Christoph Schäfer" <christoph-schaefer at gmx.de
> wrote:

> The Scribus Team is very pleased to announce the release of the
> development version Scribus 1.5.1, which is another major step onto the
> next fully-featured version 1.6.0. In terms of stability, 1.5.1 can be
> already be regarded as robust. The Scribus Team encourages the wide-spread
> use and testing of version 1.5.1 in as many environments as possible. User
> feedback will help us to release a rock-solid version 1.6.0.

Hello All,

Congratulations on the release.

PortableApps.com is pleased to announce that we have now packaged Scribus
1.5.1 in PortableApps.com Format.

It is currently mirroring to our mirror network, and will shortly be
announced on our homepage, available through our auto-updater and available
from its homepage at http://portableapps.com/apps/office/scribus_portable.
Checksums have been added to the Scribus wiki.

Gord
PortableApps.com developer