[scribus-dev] Problem accessing wiki and bugs webpages

Juraj Fedel wtxnh-scribus at yahoo.com.au
Tue Apr 26 07:23:04 UTC 2016

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 07:57:07AM +0200, "Christoph Schäfer" wrote:
> Yes, there has been a major change to our sites, namely the switch to
> https. Maybe this is the source of your issues.

This might be it! The strange thing is that I do not have problem with
other sites that use https only scribus sites (for example
https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/gneuralnetwork/ load fine).
The browser that I prefer (w3m) is able to handle https.

I really do not have idea what the problem is, maybe some
(mis)configuration on server side? Or it might be w3m's fault for not
handling those 2 sites correctly.

Since I am probably the only one who has this problem I will just need
to use other browser, I guess.

Thanks for info
Juraj