[scribus-dev] Edit Image Mode

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Fri Oct 30 13:09:23 UTC 2015

On 10/29/2015 10:16 AM, Craig Bradney wrote:

>> On 29 Oct 2015, at 14:50, JLuc <jluc at no-log.org> wrote:
>>
>> I see a great benefit in being able to delete the image
>> when in image mode : it avoids to search in scribus manual so as to discover
>> that one would have to exit edit mode so as to delete the image.
>>
>> Being able to do what ones want to do is a nice feature.
>>

> Agree. You need to be able to empty the frame while in edit mode.

Here is what I find (in 1.5.1svn).
The "problem" if there is one is that clicking the Edit Contents icon
doesn't do anything for an image frame.
On the other hand, if you double-click the frame, you then do get to
Edit Contents, and pressing Delete empties the frame.

In 1.4.6svn, you can enter Edit Contents mode either with the icon, or
with double-clicking the frame, BUT pressing Delete does nothing.