[scribus-dev] UndoState::transactionCode ?!

Miss AL-Bahanta as.bahanta at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 06:25:35 UTC 2015

Hi,
I'm trying to solve an issue that is related to undo/redo in Scribus, So I
read through undostate.cpp and stopped at these methods
TransactionState::undo() and TransactionState::redo(). I did not understand
the usage of transactionCode which is an integer that is assigned either
0,1,2 or 3.What is the point of this integer and what is meant by assigning
the above values before calling UndoState::undo() and UndoState::redo() ?!

Regards,
Asma