[scribus-dev] Easy Hacks?

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Fri Oct 16 12:43:24 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I’m working with a group of fresh graduates in Oman under an initiative from
the Information Technology Authority to encourage participation in FLOSS
development, and Scribus is one of the projects we are targeting (as
some might already know).

We are looking for something like LibreOffice’s Easy Hacks to help
introduce the students to the codebase, and have been told that some
people are working on such a list. Most importantly it should be things
that the core team finds useful and are welling to integrate reasonable
patches addressing them (otherwise it will be a wasted effort, of
course).

Regards,
Khaled