[scribus-dev] scribus CTL

Dawood al-badi dawood.albadi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 18:28:42 UTC 2015

Mr Gluc
I dont want you to trust me or judge me. I just rise a question and a
request to discuss a matter and you go far away from what I ask. If you
don't have trust that I am serious please ignore the mail and dont wast our
time. The fact that you dont know something it doesnt mean that it is so
difficult.  In the main time when I am working in separating layout from
storytext other person from my team work to integerat harfbuzz with ubidi.
These libs will allow for us to have a left to right text and right to left
text which basically allow to us have complex text layout in scribus. Maybe
this is not an easy task but we work according to a plan and we hope we
succeed.

The buges that I was working on I know That I have to comlete it but as I
mentioned I was busy and I will come back for it when I have time