[scribus-dev] scribus CTL

Fahad Al-Saidi fahad.alsaidi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 18:17:11 UTC 2015

Hi JLuc,
Let him try, you will not lose anything.  If he succeed will be great
otherwise the situation is now no better off.
If you have a way to encourage Andreas to continue work on Scribus CTL,
things will move quickly.

Cheers,
Fahad Al-Saidi
Le 23/11/2015 15:23, Dawood al-badi a écrit :

> Mr Gluc  I told you in IRC that I am working with group to sdd support for
> CTL in scribus and I was looking in bugs only
> to understand the nature of scribus code. I will come back for bugs when I
> have free time but now I have time line I
> plain it for finishing this project. Please if you have thoughts or any
> thing will help share it bur don't question my
> abilities or capabilities to solve an issue.

I have shared thoughts : follow the links and read the comments.

You have written that you would do things.

Walk your talk and thou shall be trusted.

CTL is not a game but a big a project
that will require lot of smart and dedicated work.
IMO, proposed fixes are less than 0.1% of the expected work for CTL.

JL