[scribus-dev] scribus CTL

Dawood al-badi dawood.albadi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 14:23:32 UTC 2015

Mr Gluc  I told you in IRC that I am working with group to sdd support for
CTL in scribus and I was looking in bugs only to understand the nature of
scribus code. I will come back for bugs when I have free time but now I
have time line I plain it for finishing this project. Please if you have
thoughts or any thing will help share it bur don't question my abilities or
capabilities to solve an issue