[scribus-dev] prefix private member of class

ali yousuf aliyousuf2012 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 19 05:01:12 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Names are the heart
of programming therefore I would like to use naming convention for
scribus project to reduce the effort needed to read and understand
source code so,Programmer can develop scribus very easy without going
to understand  syntax and naming standards.

It's best to choose a consistent set of
naming conventions for use throughout scribus code hence It help the
developer to understand the scribus cod .In addition,I would
recommend to start private member of class with m_ e.g.: m_width
.finally,I would like to set naming conventions for classes,
functions and objects..etc on scribus to help developer/programmer.
(https://github.com/scribusproject/scribus/pull/36)

Good day,
AliYousuf