[scribus-dev] 0012245: Grouped lines appear thicker

Miss AL-Bahanta as.bahanta at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 16:54:44 UTC 2015

Thank you for replying to my emails,
but what's the point of keeping an initial value like groupWidth and
groupHeight where the group width and height might change at the end.
To be more clear, why not just keep m_width and m_height and initialize it
to 1 which is an initial value for a newly created group and change it's
value whenever the height and width is changed.

Regards,
Asma