[scribus-dev] 0012245: Grouped lines appear thicker

Kunda Loves Scribus scribus.user at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 12:08:56 UTC 2015

On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 3:02 AM, ale rimoldi <ale.comp_06 at xox.ch> wrote:

> hey
>
> tl;dr: hey team, it's ok if the HOST guys refactor functions like
> PageItem_Group::DrawObj_Item() so that their purpose is better
> understandable for the reader and bugs are easier to fix?
>
> tl;dr: hey HOST guys, can you write doxygen doc and refactor functions
> that do more than one thing?

> voilà, that was a long email.
> i hope that it was readable even if i wrote it in one go.
> and i hope that this post can be useful to make the scribus code base
> better and better in the future!
>

> have a nice day
> a.l.e

<slow clap.gif>
That email was awesome and very educational. Thanks for taking the time to
write it. I'm hoping it makes communication clearer for both the Scribus
team and HOST because some of that clarity has been missing. Also, +1 for
doxygen patches that are succinct and targeted. We need Scribus code
readable and some of these methods are incredibly long.

Cheers!
/Kunda