[scribus-dev] Issue#11772

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Wed Nov 11 13:24:33 UTC 2015

On 11/11/2015 02:50 AM, ibtisam al mabsali wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Regarding to issue #11772 <http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=11772>,
> which is about choices in Preference > User Interface > Story Editor
> (font and background color) does not take immediate effect unless
> restarting scribus. It makes sense to work on it?
> I thinks it is important. So when we change the font or background
> color, it takes immediate action without needs to restart scribus.

There is a duplication in the ability to make these settings. There is
also the possibility of changing them while in Story Editor, under
Settings. In that case, the changes are immediate.

I'm not sure I see it as such a pressing need for immediacy in
Preferences, but perhaps we'll see what others think.