[scribus-dev] Autoquote not working in 1.5.1 but works in 1.5.0

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Sat Nov 7 14:26:50 UTC 2015

On 11/05/2015 04:57 PM, John Culleton wrote:

> It hangs up on the last window titled "Finished".
> Can't kill window or save file. Have to kill the
> console session. Using Slackware 1.4.0 and
> Scribus 1.5.1 revision 20532.

What I see so far is that for me, Autoquote doesn't work in 1.5.1svn or
1.5.0, though it works in 1.4.6svn, where there is also Autoquote2.

I tried using the Autoquote and Autoquote2 from 1.4.6svn in 1.5.1svn,
but these don't work either. Obviously something is changed in the way
1.5.x handles some command late in the scripts -- will see what I can
figure out. I expect it should be fixable.