[scribus-dev] Edit Image Mode

Mazoon m zon723 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 12:09:57 UTC 2015

Hello again!

As a new user to Scribus, I agree with JLuc.

On 10/29/2015 09:50 AM, JLuc wrote:
> Being able to do what ones want to do is a nice feature.
That is especially true for a new user (in my opinion), it can cause
confusion to not be able to delete image when I want it to be deleted (for
what ever reason).

Attached is the patch as a follow up to the original issue: issue#11526
"DELETE key in "Edit Image" mode should empty image frame"
<http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=11526>
to enable "Clear" in (Right Click Context-> Contents->Clear) when in edit
image mode, and then exits from the edit mode. Please check it. (the issue
in the bugtracker was already closed)

Thank you.

Regards,
Mazoon