[scribus-dev] 0013490: insert footnote in the middle of paragraph and insert footnote in the first of paragraph the size of character is different

ali yousuf aliyousuf2012 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 2 20:00:13 UTC 2015

Hi all
If any body know  how change the style of  footnotes inside the pageitem_textfram.cpp   or on any other file .

I discover inside  pageitem_textfram.cpp in function void PageItem_TextFrame::layout() at line 1568 ( Superscript)
and
 I know how it work , but I search about how to insert the footnote and
how insert the mark of footnote and how the footnote number is change
inside scribus code

I try to solve the issue
http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=13490