[scribus-dev] Announcement: String Freeze for Scribus 1.5.0

Craig Bradney cbradney at scribus.info
Sat Mar 14 15:27:15 UTC 2015

Hi Translators

We’re getting close to a release of 1.5.0 and given many of the translation files are way out of date, we’d thought to try to lock down the strings a little. Basically from here on in, they should not change much and it is worth starting to update.

TS files have been updated in SVN and can be downloaded from here <http://scribus.net/websvn/listing.php?repname=Scribus&path=/trunk/Scribus/resources/translations/&#a847116522ac316fba521094ab7e6e329> if you don’t check out from SVN.

Please submit updated TS files to bugs.scribus.net <http://bugs.scribus.net/> - compress them and upload them into a new bug.
Please only include the TS file.

The time available for the string updates is from now until April 12th.

Thanks