[scribus-dev] Second book cover script ( using millimeters) is ready for testing.

John Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Wed Jan 28 20:25:38 UTC 2015

Now there are two book cover template generation
scripts available for testing, both based loosely
on the existing spine.py script:
softcover_inch.py
and
softcover_mm.py
They can be accessed at
http://www.wexfordpress.com

I would much appreciate it if those in the mood
would download the scripts and bash them around a
bit. I am a seriously ignorant python programmer
(this is my first rodeo as the saying goes) so
that critical comments and suggested changes are
most welcome. I hope that someday these can be
made part of the distro.

--
John Culleton
Wexford Press