[scribus-dev] scribusCTL plan

Dawood al-badi dawood.albadi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 06:16:38 UTC 2015

Hello Andreas

I finish fixing syntax errors but there are some changes which is incorrect
logically. If you have time I need you  to review my work and give me your
feedback. I will start correct logical errors now but I need to be sure
that I am in right direction.

pull/16 <https://github.com/andreas-vox/ScribusCTL/pull/16>

regards
Dawood