[scribus-dev] scribusCTL plan

Dawood al-badi dawood.albadi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 10:00:58 UTC 2015

Hello Andreas

*please I request immediate response for this question.  *

I have sent a little modification in github regarding boxes.cpp and now I
am working in pdflib_core.cpp. I notice that you remove a struct called
TabLayout and you did not put any thing to replace it. I can not continue
to fix this issue until you tell me what you propose to replace this
struct. I think it is very important to differentiate between normal char
and Tabs. because I notice you treats the tab as a normal char in some
situations.