[scribus-dev] Heads-Up: Mass change of severity status from relevant 'crash' bugs to 'blocker'

Craig Bradney cbradney at scribus.info
Thu Sep 11 05:37:52 UTC 2014

On 11/09/2014 4:56 am, Kunda Loves Scribus wrote:
> Sorry for the mass change to Mantis. It was the right thing to do since legitimately all bonafide
> crash bugs are 1.5.0 blockers.
>
> As a result now it's possible to display the following wiki page correctly:
> http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/1.5_Blockers

Lets say they are 1.5.x blockers. We might not have the resources to get them all fixed this year
but we still want to release 1.5.0 this year, I think. Some of them induce other important work,
like the appmode switching clean up I've just done a major portion of.

Thanks anyway, let's see where we get to.. and thanks for the big efforts you've made.