[scribus-dev] Preflight Verifier clarifications

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Mon May 26 05:01:27 UTC 2014

(Not sure you received these)

Le 25/05/2014 09:01, Kunda Loves Scribus a écrit :
- "Imported Documents contains non embedded fonts"
(Not sure what "imported" refers to, but
When some imported document uses non-embedded fonts, then their rendering will be wrong, unless by chance you have them
installed on their system, but that cannot be garanteed in case you want to share the resulting document.

- "Image dimension is smaller than its frame"
Image doesnt fit the whole space you reserved for it. Maybe this is intended, or maybe this is caused by bad inner
placement or scale.

- "Object is a placed PDF"
Inserting a PDF in Scribus might sometime lead to rendering issues. Check the "experimental" checkbox in the PDF export
dialog, so as to use the PODOFO library which generally leads to good results.

JL