[scribus-dev] A Scribus Random Tips window ?

Vladimir Savic vladimir.firefly.savic at gmail.com
Sun May 25 15:22:20 UTC 2014

I strongly object. It's one of the most intrusive and annoying "helper"
thing that ever existed. To me it's in the second place actually. Right
behind M$ Paperclip fiasco.
I've never liked anything that prevents me from working immediately. And
"Don't show this window again" check isn't a solution neither. ;)
I think it would be much better to have something similar to Inkscape's
tutorials. Tips and tricks could be an .sla file shipped with default
installation for example. User could then open it, edit, experiment, etc.

Regards,
Vlada

On Sun, May 25, 2014 at 4:53 PM, Kunda Loves Scribus <scribus.user at gmail.com