[scribus-dev] last call for librevenge changes

David Tardon dtardon at redhat.com
Fri May 23 07:20:42 UTC 2014

Hello all,

as the activity in librevenge has been quite low for some time
(basically just me doing changes), Fridrich and I agreed that it is time
to do a release. There is still one change that we would like to make
(support for master pages in drawing and presentation interfaces). That
will likely happen today, in which case I intend to prepare a release
over the weekend. (I will also do new releases of libodfgen and all the
import libraries).

Now to the important part: we would like to keep the API stable for
at least 2 years. That means that this is the last opportunity to extend
the interfaces.

D.