[scribus-dev] scribus-dev Digest, Vol 73, Issue 13

Kunda Loves Scribus scribus.user at gmail.com
Mon May 12 19:28:47 UTC 2014

> Message: 2
> Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 23:55:25 -0500
> From: Kunda Loves Scribus <scribus.user at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [scribus-dev] scribus-dev Digest, Vol 73, Issue 12
>
> >Nice.. you have cool knowledge of mediawiki too! :)
> >
> >I've edited the two that are there but there are likely more edits to
> come.
> >
> >Source texts are all in checkDocument.cpp in the languageChange() method.
> >
> >Craig
>
> Thanks Craig and Greg :)
> AFAICT I've added all possible warnings/errors to
> http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Preflight-Checker-Help-Text based on what I
> gleaned from checkDocument.cpp languageChange() method.
>
> Cheers,
> /Kunda
>
> Couple of things:
* Thanks so far for your participation on this. I think this will make the
Preflight Verifier more user friendly/less mysterious.
* I've added another section:
http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Preflight-Checker-Help-Text#For_the_Preflight-Checker_Preferenceswhich
has a very rudimentary mockup for the Preflight Preferences dialog. I
was trying to represent the idea of a pop-up window that is triggered when
hovering over the "?" icons. Any thoughts on this?

Cheers,
/Kunda