[scribus-dev] Most Annoying Bugs candidates

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Tue Jun 10 14:34:47 UTC 2014

Hello all,

We now have 13 Most Annoying Bugs candidates listed on
http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Most_Annoying_Bugs
This list is wide open to discussion...
and there is still room for new proposals
in case you think some specially painfull bugs have not yet been listed.

Some of the proposals dont have a bug report specified,
we should look for it - if it exists - or create one when none exists.

Some of the specified bug reports have not been marked as "confirmed" in the bug tracker
so "we" should test them and confirm them in the bug tracker / or not.

We might allready vote for some of them, as Kunda has done,
or wait for them to be validated first,
but we can also vote to not nominate some of them
in case we find they are not relevant as "most annoying bug"
because they dont fit the criteria : this should be discussed.

Yes we can discuss each of them here too.
JLuc