[scribus-dev] Design for indexing feature.

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Wed Jul 2 21:02:02 UTC 2014

Le 02/07/2014 22:43, john Culleton a écrit :

> A spec was requested. I provided my ideas of how
> to provide a new indexing system with minimum
> effort and maximum accuracy using the TeX program
> makeindex as the processing engine. My paper is
> published here:
> http://wexfordpress.com/phase2.pdf

I'm not a scribus dev but i previously had a short look
and could not find link to or description of makeindex.
As a consequence, i could not grasp what the text were about.

Beside it sometime uses tex language.
It was not clear to me why and what this meant.
Maybe you could use plain english instead ?

JL