[scribus-dev] Issue #11874

Jean Ghali jghali at libertysurf.fr
Thu Jan 30 22:19:01 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I have already done some work to fix part of issue #11874 "First Line Offset in Tables is
not saved and radio buttons are not selectable". To fix this issue I need the possibility
to retrieve directly from cell items their "parent" table. Currently we can retrieve a
group child items using PageItem's Parent member. I have the possibility to reuse this
member for my purpose... or add a specific PageItem member. The first solution requires
some more work, but not too much. I have no real preference here. Opinions?

Cheers,
Jean