[scribus-dev] Let me introduce.....

samps okholm sampsokholm at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 23:35:48 UTC 2014

I'm still here. Still trying to set up the tools for compilation.
I managed to get hit by a full time job that was heading straight for me,
so building Scribus from scratch has been put on the back burner. I am
still determined to do it, it will just not happen as fast as I had
projected.

cheers
Samps

On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 9:38 PM, Kunda Loves Scribus <scribus.user at gmail.com