[scribus-dev] [scribus] PDF/X-1a export in Scribus 1.4.4svn

Richard Foley rich.inud at naktiv.net
Fri Apr 18 07:04:59 UTC 2014

Alongside this (long awaited and VERY gratefully received) announcement, it
might be useful to publish the relevant svn branch to encourage people to
download the source and feedback on it. Rummaging about, I *think* this is a
correct example to download the latest svn sources referred to, which now
include PDF/X-1a export:

    svn checkout svn://scribus.net/branches/Version14x/Scribus scribus-14x-svn

Please feel free to either confirm or correct.

Cheers.

--
Ciao

Richard Foley